Avast antivirus software could scan both incoming and outgoing emails in order to protect your computer device from harmful malware attacks. In case your email account uses encryption protocols like the secured sockets layer or the transport layer security protocols. Then you need to edit the mail account settings of both Outlook and Avast antivirus before being able to scan those messages with the antivirus application. Here, you can use Avast to Disable SSL/TLS in Outlook on your own. Need help call experts at Avast Technical Support Number toll-free 1-800-658-7602 for instant support.
Follow steps to use Avast to Disable SSL/TLS in Outlook
- Here, you need to begin with opening Outlook and launch the “File” tab. Then you are required to click on the “Account Settings” icon and choose the “Account Settings” option.
- Launch the “E-mail” tab and then click on the mail account that you wish to Avast to be able to access.
- Now, simply click on the “More Settings” button located at the bottom-right of the window and open the “Advanced” tab.
- Open “Avast” and then click on “Real-Time Shields” in the left-hand pane. Here, you need to choose “Mail Shield.”
- Then, for the further preferences, you are required to click on the “Expert Settings” button.
- Choose “SSL Accounts” from the left-hand window. Now, to the POP3 and SMTP servers used by your mail account, you have to choose the same encryption ways as the ones listed in Outlook. If either your POP3 or SMTP server does not require an encrypted connection, choose “None” from the drop-down menu. At last, you have to click “OK.”
- At last, launch Outlook again and then disable all encryption methods in order to enable the access to the account you want. Choose “None” from both drop-down menus in the same window to disable the encryption procedure. After this, you are required to click on “OK” to confirm your new settings.
After following the above steps, you are able to use Avast to Disable SSL/TLS in Outlook. In case find any difficulties feel free to contact us at Avast Antivirus Tech Support Number 1-800-658-7602 toll-free. Our toll-free phone number is available 24/7 where technicians are always ready for quick support as quickly as possible.